Drawer Mold Encountered Mold

Drawer Mould is one of our mold products, and mold problems are often inevitable, so how to solve it?



Drawer Mould is one of our mold products, and mold problems are often inevitable, so how to solve it?
Please consider the following three home solutions to truly eliminate mold in your residence.
1. Hydrogen peroxide
When you want to know how to get rid of mold, please know that hydrogen peroxide is your best new friend. Hydrogen peroxide is an anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial solution that can effectively kill mold on various materials, such as kitchen utensils, bathroom fixtures, floors and walls.
To kill mold: Pour 3% hydrogen peroxide into a spray bottle. Soak the moldy surface completely and let it stand for ten minutes. Next, scrub the area to remove all mold and mildew stains. Finally, wipe the surface to remove residual mold and spores. If the mold grows on a fragile surface, you need to be extra careful because hydrogen peroxide may have a bleaching effect.
2. Vinegar
It may be that you may already have vinegar in your home. This magical elixir can make the meal taste better and the stain will disappear with the same effect. Vinegar is a weak acid that can kill 82% of molds. (Baking soda is often used with vinegar to kill different kinds of mold.)
Kill mold: Use white distilled vinegar and pour it into a spray bottle instead of water. Spray vinegar on the moldy surface and let it sit for an hour. Finally, wipe the area with water and let the surface dry. Any smell in the vinegar should be removed within a few hours, but if it remains, you can add a bowl of lemonade around the area to refresh the space.
3. Baking soda
Baking soda is a mild white mineral powder that can be used to kill molds in your home, and it is safe for your family and pets. In addition to killing mold, it also absorbs moisture to help prevent mold growth.
To kill the mold: Add a tablespoon of baking soda to the spray bottle and shake until it dissolves. Spray the moldy area with baking soda and water solution, then use a sponge or brush to remove all mold from the surface. Next, rinse the surface with water to remove any mold remaining on the surface. Finally, spray the area again to dry the surface. (This will kill any remaining mold and prevent the mold from returning).
All these solutions are excellent non-toxic alternatives to chemical cleaners. They are not only safe to use, but also safe for the environment, and all these products are cheap and can be easily found in local shops.
Mold is something you don't want to ignore. People with respiratory problems, allergic reactions, and poor eyesight all constitute the reasons for bringing these things out of your home. Fortunately, when it comes to products that kill mold, you probably own most of the ingredients in your house.
If you are interested in our products, welcome to consult and contact us.