ISO 9001 Certification in Bangalore for consistently determining the significance of each risk detected for the Quality Management System, the Risk Priority Number (RPN) obtained from the Failure Modes And Effects Analysis (FMEA) proves to be helpful as well as supplements identification and implementation of controls in the process of risk-based thinking.
SIX RISK STRATEGIES FOR A STANDARD CONTROL STRUCTURE.
The secret is to use the risk significance to decide what level of control is needed. This can be done only after determination of significant risks and also determining what controls to be put in place for risks. Below are the 6 risk strategies explained in the context of the QMS risk assessment;
1) Retaining risk by informed decision: Insignificant risks are to just be accepted. The best strategy in case of low chance of happening of problems is to wait for it’s occurrence and to react when it occurs. Also, such a strategy can be implemented when the process of risk control is time consuming or costly.
2) Avoiding risk: In case of significant risks, there can be other ways adopted to stop its occurrence. This also indicates improvement in the process as well as changes for removing the component of risk entirely from the system. The basic point is that risks are completely removed when proper control actions are completed.
3) Eliminating the risk source: This is the best way of eliminating the risk thoroughly. For this, either a step in the process has to be removed or it has to be replaced with another step where there is no risk existing.
4) Sharing the risk: Sometimes, having the risk either shared or transferred is more preferable and less time consuming as well. It’s like having a procedure done by an expert supplier or transferring done through having an insurance for future security.
5) Changing the likelihood or consequences: The happening of risk is unstoppable but we unknowingly increase the chances of identifying a particular problem after it occurs, the reason being we are not aware and do not mitigate the risk on time. ISO 9001 Services in Bangalore is mitigation of risk is nothing but having beforehand plans made to overcome the consequences when the risk occurs! The risk however does exist but there are plans and actions to have the situation controlled and problems solved.
6) Taking risk in order to pursue an opportunity: Sometimes taking risks on purpose turns out to be more beneficial. It leads to the development of an unexpected and a fantastic opportunity.
HOW DO YOU IMPLEMENT CONTROLS ONCE THEY ARE IDENTIFIED?
Once the risk control is identified, it’s ideal to first include it in the QMS process of the particular company or any organisation as such. Next, it’s important to train everyone in the company relating the usage and functioning of the control identified. Also, training everyone would be a waste; rather, a few bunch of people should be trained and those bunch of people should be the ones expected to use these controls. In this way, there can also be a guarantee of expected results in a timely manner. Moreover, these controls should constitute the daily activities of any organisation and should not be taken as an extra burden which could also be ignored if not remembered.
USE RISK SIGNIFICANCE TO MAKE RISK CONTROL WORK FOR YOU.
Sometimes due to extra attention towards the risk factor, certain unwanted controls are also given attention as one among the important controls. Such a situation becomes critical because it’s important to identify the required controls for the identified risks so that the controls are properly incorporated in the QMS process and then the most important factor, i.e., risk-based thinking is evolved throughout the organisation leading to improvement in the QMS processes.
By looking at all the reasons everyone is getting how the ISO 9001 certification will helps to employees in your office. If you're looking to get ISO 9001 Consultants in Bangalore?
Go for it Certvalue is one of the leading ISO 9001 Consultants in Bangalore to provide quality management system standards to all organizations. We are one of the well recognized firms with experts in every industry sector to implement the standard with 100% track record of success. You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our official website at ISO Certification Consultant Companies in Oman, Qatar, Jordan, Afghanistan, and India. Certvalue and provide your contact details so that one of our certification experts shall contact you at the earliest to understand your requirements better and provide best available service at market.